Homemade Eye Cream Recipes
You may wonder why use a homemade eye cream when there are so many great products on the market you can buy. Well, for one thing, those products tend to be expensive and may contain unwanted substances. Making your own gives you control and decide what goes into it. Wouldn’t you rather spend for that gorgeous dress you’ve been planning to buy for so long? To concoct your own cream can be a rewarding experience. So, roll up your sleeves now and start your own beauty product line with these easy -to-follow recipes. It is fun and uniquely you! Enjoy!
Natural Eye Cream Recipes
100% Pure Eye Cream
- Olive oil
- Aloe Vera gel
- Chamomile oil
- Cucumber juice
- Rose oi l
- Heat equal parts beeswax and olive oil until melted. Pour both into a blender and blend for 5 minutes. Add the aloe vera gel and blend again.
- Add a few drops of the chamomile oil, cucumber juice, rose oil and blend once more.
- Adjust the amounts for your skin as needed.
- Store in the refrigerator.
To Use: Shake well before each use and gently apply to eye area nightly for smooth, healthy, younger looking skin.
Note: 100% pure eye cream does not contain any synthetic materials or harsh chemicals. It does no harm to your eyes and it provides your skin with the highest level of care possible. It is definitely worth it!
Nourishing Night / Anti-aging /Moisturizing Eye Cream
To make a nourishing night eye cream, use:
- 2 T grape seed oil
- 2 T evening primrose oil
- 8 drops of chamomile essential oil
- Put all ingredients in a small glass jar.
- Shake well before each use.
To use: Apply a small amount to area under and around eyes. Leave on overnight. Store in a cool dry place, away from direct light.
For an anti-aging treatment, use:
- 1 inch of fresh cucumber
- 2 T rose water
- Blend ingredients in blender.
- Put in a small glass jar for storage.
To use: Apply a small amount under eyes. Leave on for twenty minutes and rinse off. Store in refrigerator.
For a moisturizing eye cream, use :
- 3 T cocoa butter
- 3 T witch hazel
- 4 drops frankincense essential oil
- 4 drops lavender essential oil
- Contents of one vitamin E capsule
- Melt cocoa butter in double boiler until soft.
- Meanwhile put other ingredients in a small container to be used for storing.
- Add softened cocoa butter, stir well. Let cool, cover, and store in a cool, dry place.
To use: Apply a small amount in the morning and evening, rubbing into skin in circular motions.
Natural Eye Cream Recipe
- 3 drops carrot seed essential oil
- 2 ½ tsp rose water
- 1 ½ tsp apricot kernel oil
- 1 ½ tsp jojoba oil
- ½ tsp beeswax
- ¼ tsp borax
- In a saucepan, Heat jojoba oil, apricot kernel oil and the beeswax at a very low flame in a saucepan. Take care to set the heat to a minimum low so as not to burn the beeswax. Simmer.
- After the mixture is heated thoroughly, remove the saucepan from heat and stir the mixture until well blended to a smooth paste.
- In a separate saucepan, heat rose water and heat on low. Then add borax and stir the mixture until borax dissolves in the rose water completely. Stir until well blended smoothly
- Remove the saucepan from heat.
- Place the sauce pan containing jojoba oil, apricot kernel oil and beeswax into an ice bath and start whisking the mixture.
- While whisking, slowly drizzle some rose water and borax mixture into the oil mixture. Whisk continuously until the mixture is transformed into a smooth creamy consistency.
- Let the mixture sit to cool.
- Add the carrot seed oil slowly until blended with the mixture
- Pour the cream in a sterilized cosmetic jar. Shelf life is 2 months. May be stored in refrigerator.
Apply the cream under your eyes and leave for about 10 minutes; wipe off the excess cream with a soft cloth. Apply each morning and evening before moisturizing.
Anti Aging Eye Cream
- One and a half tablespoons of water
- Half a teaspoon of Elder Flower Extract • One fourth cup of Avocado Oil
- Four teaspoons of Wheat Germ oil
- Two tablespoons of Almond oil, two tablespoons of Glycerin
- Two tablespoons of Lanolin
- 1 capsule of Vitamin E (400 IU) and two drops of Geranium Essential oil
- Mix the Elder Flower extract and water in a stainless steel sauce pan. Heat it gently until it simmers, then remove from heat. Make sure you only use a stainless steel sauce pan
- Put the mixture in a double boiler, combine the avocado oil, wheat germ oil and almond oil. Slowly stir in the lanolin until it is melted. Reduce the heat.
- Slowly pour in the water with Elder Flower extract, avocado oil, wheat germ oil and almond oil. Stir in the geranium essential oil and glycerin.
- Break capsule of Vitamin E and squeeze out the contents into the warm mixture.
- Pour the entire solution in a sterilized eye cream container . You can sterilize it by either washing it in a dish washer or cleaning it using very hot water.
- Store in the refrigerator after each use.To use: Wash your face before each applying the cream around your eye area twice a day.
Aloe Vera Eye Cream Recipe
- 1 teaspoon Apricot Kernel oil
- 1 teaspoon Grapefruit seed essential oil
- 1 teaspoon grated Beeswax
- 1/2 teaspoon Aloe Verage
- 1 Vitamin E capsule
- Mix together oil and Beeswax in the top of a double boiler. Heat until wax has melted
- Remove from the heat. Mix in the aloe Vera gel using a wooden spoon.
- Set aside to cool and add essential oil and Vitamin E (break open the capsule and squeeze out contents)
- Stir well. Pour into a small glass jar. Cool and cap tightly.
To Use: Apply nightly before bedtime.
Cocoa Butter Eye CreaM
- 2 Tbs petroleum jelly
- 2 Tbs cocoa butter
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat in microwave at stirring between 15 minute intervals.
- Pour into a clean glass container and cool completely.
To Use: Apply nightly around your eyes.